Thursday, May 19, 2011

Grand Opening!

  Hi welcome to my new Sims site. I have been creating for The Sims since the original came out. I love building and decorating, as well as making object and sims. I don't have much to add today. I planned on having 2 more lots but forgot to take pics and am not at home to grab some now. I will add them as soon as possible. I have a ton of stuff in the works and even more planned. Enjoy  :)

*Maxis Makeover Stony Falls*

A beautiful makeover of Stony Falls. The kids can play while the burgers cook on the grill. Or relax in the sun while the spray from the waterfall keeps you cool. There is plenty of fish  for Dad. Also be sure to check out the hot tub grotto. It's perfect for relaxing with that special someone on a chilly night.




Requires WA, AMB, HELS, LN

Custom Content Not Included

Download
Fileserve
Mediafire 





*Mirabella Plaza No Custom Content*

A Makeover of the Sunset Valley Shopping Center. There is a Spa, Bookstore,
Grocery, and Cinema. There is also a small but pretty park. With a small pond,
fountain, and chess boards it's the perfect spot to unwind after shopping. Look
close enough and you might just find the fountain of youth.


Requires WA, AMB, HELS, LN
Download  

1 comment: